HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY AT WORK!
What’s the problem?
- You want to make more money at work so can
- Afford that nice car
- Get a bigger house
- Go on lavish vacations
- You feel like you can bring more value to your workplace so you can earn more money, but not sure how?
I’m here to tell you it is possible, that
- You can have a nice car
- You can take nice vacations
- You can buy a house
- And you can do this with your current job and where you currently work
Before I tell you how to do this, I’m going to go over a few things you should not do:
- Be late for work
- don’t get along or cause conflict with fellow employees
- don’t have good work ethic and a positive attitude
- You don’t demonstrate ability to grow
- And especially forget to like this video
Now let’s get into the 4 things I recommend you do in order to earn more at your current job or current place of employment:
1) is there a position that you feel you would be better suited for that has higher earning potential? Always look for ways to challenge yourself. It gets noticed
2) Look for opportunities in your place of employment that the employer may be overlooking that would create value for the business. A smart business owner would be foolish not to turn to their employees for suggestions on how to run their business more efficiently.
3) Take on extra responsibilities. More often than not a business owner would rather pay someone they already trust extra or overtime rather than hiring someone else.
4) Make yourself difficult to replace. A great employee is difficult to find these days. Believe it or not showing up every day, on time, with a great work ethic, a positive attitude and someone that works well with others is a hot commodity. Even simply things like this these days will set up apart from the rest and potentially open doors for you.
- If you want to make more money you need to make the business more money than what you’re being paid.
- Be honest with yourself and ask yourself are you going to commit to accomplishing that for yourself and the business you work for.
- This is also a marathon, not a race. This is a process and you need to prove your worth and that takes time.
So, you’re probably wondering how to do it?
- Make sure you subscribe to the channel and hit the notification bell because I’m going to cover exactly how you should approach your boss and ask for it.