Does the idea of becoming a real estate investor and living life on your own terms get you pumped?
Maybe you’ve done some research about how and where to get started.
Maybe you’ve watched hundreds of Youtube videos and taken some courses - but you always end up lost and overwhelmed because you:
- Don’t know how & where to start
- Watched too many videos and became overwhelmed
- Never seen a proven strategy
- Don’t know how/where to find a deal
- Scared of the real estate market
- Don’t believe you can do it
- Don’t see a clear path to getting started
...plus a thousand other unknowns that keep your real estate investing dreams on the 'someday' list.
Maybe you’ve seen how real estate investing can grow long-term wealth and you want that for yourself (nothing wrong with wanting real success).
Perhaps you acted on those desires and started doing research about how you can do it just like all those guys on social media showcasing their success.
Maybe you took some courses, but they didn’t exactly deliver what you had expected.
If you're a person that...
- Likes straight to the point, NO B.S. information and guidance
- Wants long-term wealth through real estate investing
- Wants to make a living on your time and your terms
- Knows and understands the power of real estate investing
- Understands what financial freedom is and wants just that
- Wants a proven-strategy used to create a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio
… but don’t know how to get started, then I made something to put you on the fast-track to the real estate investing you’ve been dreaming about.
In-depth Video Course
This 8-hour course will walk you through everything you need to know to get started in real estate. Everything from how to know if real estate investing is right for you to how to analyze deals and build the right team. I walk you through my step-by-step process of what I look for in properties and how to compare different asset classes. Whether you are an absolute beginner, or already have a few properties, this course is for you!
Exclusive Deal Sheet
You will have access to the exact deal sheet that I use on a daily basis to analyze properties. The sheet has you input a property’s income and expenses, and then spits out the cap rate, return on investment (ROI), and debt-to-service ratio. You will see the exact thresholds I use to know whether or not a property is a good deal. The second page of the deal sheet is an amortization schedule that breaks down the payments over the course of the mortgages lifespan.
Private Facebook Group
The “Real Estate Doghouse” Facebook Group is an exclusive, members-only Facebook group. Have a property that you are considering but need an expert’s opinion on it? Throw it in the group and I will analyze it using my strategies and advise whether or not I would pull the trigger. Leverage the community of like-minded individuals and feed off each other’s successes. Lastly, when I have deals that come across my plate that do not fit my current goals (e.g. single-family homes when I am trying to buy large multifamily), I will throw them into the group and give everyone access to these deals.
Listen to what others have to say about this course
"Actually real strategies from someone who knows what they're talking about" **
Listen to what the attendees from the in-person course had to say about the full course now recorded and turned into 16 videos for you to learn and get started from the comfort of your own home.
12 years ago I was working in a nutrition store and as a personal trainer at a gym, and the landlord of the building that I ran my store out of drove up to collect the rent cheque in a beautiful red Ferrari. I told him that I had the rent, but I would only give it to him if he sits down with me for an hour. He thought I was crazy and refused. Another month went by, same request: his rent in exchange for one hour. Still no deal. By the third month he was about to evict me and I told him one last time that I am serious about getting into real estate and all I need is one hour. He finally agreed, we sat down for an hour at Tim Hortons and he got his rent cheque.
That one conversation helped me land my first real estate deal.
Despite all this, starting my real estate investing journey turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
Fast forward to now, I own more than $50m real estate, and started buying entire apartment buildings and condos in the U.S. to massively scale my portfolio.
Real estate has transformed my life for the better and has given me the FREEDOM to work when I want, on what I want. Real estate gives me the CONFIDENCE that my family will be secure financially and they will never have to go through the same shit I did growing up struggling with money. It provides my family with generational wealth.
Real estate allows me to GROW my wealth passively while I focus my time building my other businesses. That’s not to say that real estate is fully passive, it’s not, and it’s a hell of a lot of work, but the work you put in will continue to make you money even when you’re not working on your real estate business.
Real estate has done WONDERS for my business portfolio, and I know it can do the same for yours, too!
The best part? You don’t have to learn how to get started into real estate by trial and error like I did because I packed my 15 years of expertise into one course.
This course is like having me in your back pocket while you buy your first property, do your first flip, get your first tenant, and make your first million dollars. Don’t just take a page from my book - take the whole fuckin book.
Section 1: HOW TO GET STARTED IN REAL ESTATE
- How do you know if real estate is right for you?
- How much money do you need to get started?
- When do partnerships make sense?
- Thoughts on private mortgages: when they work and when they don’t
- How to set yourself up to secure a mortgage
Section 2: LEGAL STRUCTURE
- Should you own real estate in your name or a corporation?
- Tax implications of real estate
- What I learned from my costly mistakes
Section 3: FINDING DEALS
- Timing the market?
- How and when you make money in real estate
- How to pay contractors
- What is the best type of property for your first deal?
- Building equity vs. building cash flow?
- Understanding basic real estate financials
Section 4: FINANCING DEALS
- Types of financing
- My thoughts on OPM (Other People’s Money)
- How to analyze a property’s financials
- When to partner with somebody and how to structure partnerships
- When to look for private lending and how to approach investors
- What to avoid
Section 5: ANALYSIS OF VARIOUS PROPERTY CLASSES
- Commercial vs. residential vs. retail
- Single family vs. small multifamily vs. large multifamily
- What types of tenants each property class attracts
Section 6: DEAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- How to know if a property is a good deal
- Analysis of various financial ratios (e.g. Cap Rate, ROI, Debt-to-Service Ratio)
- How to compare properties against one another
- What minimum financial metrics to look for
- How to analyze different property classes
Section 7: HOW TO BUILD A TEAM
- How do you know when you are ready to begin building a team?
- Who should you hire first?
- Where to search for people?
- What to look for?
Section 8: TIPS ON FINDING AND WORKING WITH SUBCONTRACTORS
- Where to look for subcontractors?
- How to deal with issues
- How to pay subcontractors
- How to motivate subcontractors and have them stick to timelines
Section 9: ADVERTISING
- Where to advertise your properties?
- How to advertise your properties?
- Building a brand
- Renting to friends/family
Section 10: PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Tips for rental property maintenance
- How to find a good property manager and my strategies on vetting them
- What renovations have the best ROI?
- What renovations are the worst ROI?
Section 11: FINDING AND MANAGING TENANTS
- How to vet tenants?
- Tips on interviewing
- What to look for when interviewing potential tenants
Section 12: FINDING AND MANAGING TENANTS
- How should you react?
- Who should you contact?
- How to prepare yourself financially for potential future major issues